Health information exchange (HIE) is the electronic transfer of patient-level information between different organizations. In the current scenario, HIE is viewed as a solution for the fragmentation of data in healthcare.
The Market Research on Health Information Exchange, By Considering useful aspects like; Application, End Users- Global Future Forecast till 2020, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the report studies the global Health Information Exchange market over the forecast period to 2020. The market is projected to reach USD 1,545.0 Million by 2020 at a CAGR of 9.3%.
Growth in the health information exchange market is likely to be centered in the Asia-Pacific region. Factors such as investments and reforms to modernize China’s healthcare infrastructure, implementation of HCIT programs in Australia and New Zealand, and Japan’s ICT fund and initiatives to drive EHR adoption are propelling the HIE market in this region.
The Health Information Exchange market is fragmented with the presence of emerging players;
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), RelayHealth Corporation (U.S.), Infor, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), eClinicalWorks (U.S.), NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC (U.S.), Optum, Inc. (U.S.), Covisint Corporation (U.S.), Epic Corporation Inc. (U.S.), and Orion Health (New Zealand)…..Read More
Request a Sample Copy of “Health Information Exchange Market” Consist of tables and figures and in-depth TOC: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=249987292
Health Information Exchange Market, by Type;
· Directed Exchange
· Query-based Exchange
· Consumer-mediated Exchange
Patient Portal Market, by Setup Type;
· Private HIE
· Public HIE
Patient Portal Market, by Application;
· Web-portal development
· Workflow Management
· Secure Messaging
Patient Portal Market, by Solution;
Patient Portal Market, by Implementation Model;
Patient Portal Market, by End User;
Patient Portal Market, by Region;
· North America
· Rest of the World (RoW)
For any queries Speak to our Analyst:
Major Key Points from Table of Content:
· Research Methodology
· Health Information Exchange Market, By Setup Type
· Health Information Exchange Market, By Type
· Health Information Exchange Market, By Implementation Model
· Competitive Landscape
· Company Profiles
The Objectives Covered in This Research Report:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Health Information Exchange market based on product, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
Major Key Points from List of Tables:
· Enhanced Healthcare Quality and Care Coordination Propelling the Growth of the Global HIE Market
· Decentralized/Federated Model Market Size, By Region.
· HIE Market Size for Internal Interfacing, By Region
· North America: Health Information Exchange Market Size, By Country
· Healthcare Data Breaches, By Type of Entity
· U.S.: Market Size, By Application
· Canada: Market Size, By Implementation Model
· Europe: Market Size, By End User
· APAC: Market Size, By Setup Type
· RoW: Market Size, By Type……. Click To Read Full Toc
Download PDF Brochure:
Major Key Points from List of Figures:
· Healthcare Providers Dominated the Health Information Exchange Market
· Portal-Centric Solutions Commanded the Largest Share of the Market
· Strong Government Initiatives Driving the HIE Market
· Private HIE Accounted for the Largest Share for Health Information Exchange Market
· Battle for Market Share: Product Deployments Was the Key Strategy Adopted By Market Players
· Web Portal Development Accounted for the Largest Share of Health Information Exchange Market
· Cerner Corporation: Company Snapshot
· Orion Health: Company Snapshot
· Covisint Corporation: Company Snapshot
About MarketsandMarkets™ –
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model — GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062